Friday, April 10, 2015

Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana

This "bronzer" has been a recent favorite of mine! And by recent, I mean that I have been wearing it almost daily over the last several weeks--none of that first impressions nonsense! The word bronzer is in quotes because unless you were the color of a sheet of paper, this product would have no bronzing effect (it looks darker in this particular picture than in real life). However, this powder works beautifully as a subtle highlighter.

I picked this up at my local Walgreens on sale for $2.50 (AMAZING) but the regular price is closer to $3.50. And for the makeup world, $3.50 is incredibly affordable!

This bronzer gives the most beautiful glow to the skin in sunlight! I like wearing makeup that doesn't look very obvious, which is why I love this product. There aren't any chunks of glitter or obvious shimmer, and I don't feel self conscious going out into the bright California sun. I feel that natural light is very unforgiving if you have overdone makeup, but I always feel safe with this highlighter!

Reserve Your Cabana doesn't come across as strongly as some other products (ex. Nars Albatross), but some days I don't want all of that. For days I go to work or if I will be outside, I want a pretty product that I can quickly swipe on without being particularly careful, and will leave me with a healthy looking glow (and not like a disco ball). For this purpose, and for this price, I believe this product cannot be beat!

S/N The name of the bronzer is just too cute, does it make anyone else crave a holiday at the beach??

Rating: 4.5/5

Edit: here is a picture where you can see how light this product actually is! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...